This Crudité 2.0 with carrots, bread soldiers and Cheezy Mexican Cheese sauce is delicious for drinks. Your guests will be amazed by this simple snack. And it’s also healthier as the frying snacks we serve more often. The Crudité can also be served as an appetizer. If you want to give yourself another nice twist you can add your own favorite raw vegetables.
- Cut sticks of Tramezzini bread (1cm x 5cm).
- Drizzle with oil. Bake it in an oven until golden brown.
- Meanwhile cut the carrots into quarters.
- Heat the Cheezy Mexican cheese sauce in a saucepan.
- Scoop the sauce on the bottom of a bowl.
- Also do a part sauce in a pastry bag.
- Put the bread soldiers and carrots in a playful way in the sauce.
- Then, with the pastry bag, put some nice caps (see photo).
Stay informed about new blog posts? Follow us on Insta gram, via @Saus. Guru:
Tags: Vegetables – vegetarian – cheese sauce – cheese – Crudités – Snack-crispy – vegetable – appetizer – appetizers – borrelhap – bread-soldiers – dip – dipping sauce – Saus.Guru – Recipes